"Without the capacity to provide its own information, the mind drifts into randomness." (*)
I have been selected by MDF (“my dear friend”) Lady Trout to participate in a meme in which we are each asked to list six (6) random things about ourselves and link to six (6) more people who are then supposed to do the same.
OK … WTF … I’ll play …
Six random things about me:
- When I was about 20, I was almost arrested (along with a few friends) for sleeping in Mount Royal Park (Montreal, Canada).
- My maternal grandfather was President and Chairman of the Board of AT&T.
- My father was a Presbyterian minister.
My name is Elmer J Fudd, millionaire; I own a mansion and a yacht.I have a shopping problem.
- When I was a baby, my parents and I lived in a New York City apartment which was next door to the building where John-John Kennedy went to nursery school.
- A lot of people ask me why I wear a hat.
Tag, you’re it (sorry, folks!):
- Duplex Planet
- Doing O.K. In Spite of Myself
- Clarke Martty
- Heaven’s Purgatory
- Not R
- paulette’s hypermeaningful weblog
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
- Let your tagger know when your blog entry is up.
* Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience, 1990
(I found it on The Quotations Page)